Getting started!

Monday, March 06, 2006

Woow for the weekennd...A is BACK!!!

Well, I am sure people are really shocked to see I am bloging again....Between shitty class, life problems, work and sickness, I have been off for weeks...However, I made it a rule of thumb to get there no matter what even when I think my life is falling apart I will head to LA fitness..Combination of this weekend....Saturday..ran 3 miles (26 min), biked 2, abs, supersets of two exercieses each of back, bis, tris and shoulders... finished with stepper and plyos...

Sunday: Ran for 45 minutes....not sure mileage, abs, supersets of leg press, curl, box jumps, and more plyos....

Back at it girls....Hope eveyone enjoyed their weekend..Mine was soo relaxing for once...Ill head back to good ole' LA fitness tomorrow since I will be here until 830 tonight :(((((

2 Comments:

  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger cb said…

    hope you are home and relaxing now! welcome back - we've missed you!!! sounds like you are feeling more relaxed and ready to get at it again!

     
  • At 6:18 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    Kicking ace and taking names!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home