Getting started!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

BAck at it!

Well, after fighting the fricking flu for a week I headed back to good ole' LA fitness last evening. Felt tired but pushed through it! warm-up then 5K in 26. Abs, then Shapes news back and tricep susperset workout...LOts of moving and felt burning sensation..Not sure if that was a good indication or not but i want to work on my upper and lower back as well as lower tricep muscles for summer and wedding season..heheh..I am already dreading about going tonight but I am becoming more motivated especially since the spring is right around the corner and am workouts will be on myself and Foxys schedule....

2 Comments:

  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger cb said…

    how are you feeling? i LOVE that you said spring is right around the corner!!!! that makes me SO happy!

     
  • At 5:50 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    yes, let's conjure the spring spirits to end this wacky weather! A foot of snow last Saturday and it's been 50-65 for the last 2 days. stop the torture and give us SPRING!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home