Getting started!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Woooow!

So, from all this enthusiasm about blogs and running I am soo motivated its ridiculous! Besides gaining 10 pounds just from chocolate alone this weekend (thanks to you Cara), I really thought the running was gonna be painful last evening; however, I actually felt like I enjoyed the first 10 minutes of it....I did a 5K in 27:54. Not as great as you Cara but I am feeling better than when I started before XMAS....I did superset of abs as well as bis and tris supersets. Woow, I am feeling it today! I am gonna try to outdo myself tomorrow and run for 45 minutes...We will See!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger kate said…

    yay andrea! good work!

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger cb said…

    andrea, my goal is to have defined arms like yours. what's the secret?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home